The tuition fees is different for different universities and colleges and varies with courses. We have listed a few courses with the approximate range of annual tuition fees.
For more specific details, please contact the respective university and college.
- Arts / Humanities / Social Sciences NZ $ 10,000 – $ 12,000 per year
- Commerce / Administration / Management NZ $ 10,000 – $ 12,500 per year
- Computing & Mathematical Sciences NZ $ 13,000 – $ 15,000 per year
- Engineering NZ $ 16,000 – $ 17,500 per year
- Science / Science Technology NZ $ 14,000 – $ 16,000 per year
- Technology NZ $ 14,000 – $ 18,000 per year
- Postgraduate Courses
- Arts / Humanities / Social Sciences NZ $ 14,000 – $ 16,000 per year
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) NZ $ 18,000 – $ 24,000 per year
- Engineering NZ $ 18,000 – $ 24,500 per year
- The approximate annual living expenses are about NZ $ 10,000 – 12,000, which includes accommodation as well as other daily expenses.
- However, the expenses are different for different people depending on the lifestyles and this is just a rough idea.
- New Zealand has the lowest cost of living among most developed countries.
- Note: The approximate currency exchange rate is:
- 1 New Zealand Dollar = US Dollars 0.68
- Pakistani Rupees 41
- Euro 0.54
For the latest conversion rates, Check out http://finance.yahoo.com/m3