Why Choose AusPak to Study Abroad?
AUSPAK INTERNATIONAL was established in 1995 with the aspiration to facilitate students from Pakistan interested to study abroad. AusPak has a network of 10 offices throughout Pakistan managed by highly trained and professional individuals including two international offices one in Melbourne and one in Sydney.
|1||Lahore||SAT||2-Nov-19||PC Hotel||[10-6] PM|
|2||Faisalabad||SUN||3-Nov-19||Serena Hotel||[10-5] PM|
|3||Gujranwala||SAT||9-Nov-19||Shelton Hotel||[10-5] PM|
|4||Hyderabad||TUE||12-Nov-19||HiAst University||[10-5] PM|
|5||Karachi||SAT||16-Nov-19||Marriott Hotel||[10-6] PM|
|6||Multan||SAT||16-Nov-19||Zanzibar Restaurant||[10-4] PM|
|7||Karachi||SUN||17-Nov-19||Marriott Hotel||[10-6] PM|
|8||Bahawalpur||SUN||17-Nov-19||Four Seasons||[11-4] PM|
|9||Hafizabad||TUE||19-Nov-19||AusPak Office||[10-5] PM|
- We have placed more than 16,000 students at top ranked universities.
- One stop shop concept to meet all students needs.
- AusPak provides comprehensive assistance in admissions as well as visa facilitation.
- Students through AusPak get an opportunity to choose from a wide range of courses which suits and compliments their individual profiles through our experienced counsellors. AusPak provides access to a wide variety of quality institutions it represents in Australia, UK, Canada, USA & Sweden.
- Counsellors at AusPak ensure best suitable institution and course based upon specific needs of the students thus maximizing their study abroad experience.
- And finally providing pre and post departure briefings and arranging appropriate accommodation if required.