Don’t miss your opportunity to apply for a FedUni Living Accommodation Scholarship.
International students commencing studies with Federation University Australia in 2019 may be eligible for an accommodation scholarship. Accommodation scholarships may range in value up to full accommodation fees scholarship $9,700.
Registrations now open! Hurry, limited places available!
- Annual accommodation fees | Value may vary up to full scholarship $9,700 depending on scholarship value awarded
- Free airport transfer Find out more | included
- Fully furnished room | included
- Utility Costs | included
- Internet Access | included
- 24/7 Security and Support | included
- Gym and swim membership | Ballarat only
Please note: a number of fees may not be included in your scholarship;
- Annual accommodation fees | Value varies depending on scholarship value awarded
- Campus Life Cash Gold Food and Retail Package | Ballarat campus, $2,000 cost = $2,500 value
- Residential program, activities, special events and orientation fees | Find out more